Thursday, August 7, 2008

Orientation Day

Before you start reading and trying to judge what I'm gonna tell you is right or wrong... I'll give you 1 pretty sentence - "KISS MY ASS, DARLING!"

Okay, as some of you may know that I've quit my job and will be furthering my studies. Here is what happened when on my very first day when I enter the college for Orientation... Can you imagine that you were informed to attend it at 8am for it but in actual they are starting it only at 930am? To be fair, the registration started at 830am... BUT WHY TELL ME 8am?! Bunch of IDIOTS! YOU MADE ME WOKE UP AT 630am for this SHIT!

Never mind, I went to have breakfast...after going back there, I saw most of the students have a student kit with them. So, I went over to the counter and ask if I can have mine too... The lady asked for my course payment receipt. I don't have it but I told her "Miss, I've already made my payment much earlier and why can't I get mine?" "No, you need to show us your original receipt," she replied. Then, I told her that "I have the receipt number and she could just check at the computer system so I can get it." She replied back the same thing "No, you need to show us your original receipt."

Before the explosion starts, I decided to sit back at my place...! Maybe I'll wait till dad pass me the receipt then maybe I'll set a fire to the admin counter instead! Wat do you think?? Just for 1 piece of paper, I didn't get to collect my student kit and waited for another 1 hr for them to kick start some boring shit.DAMN!! Okay, ANGER aside... It will be better, I told myself.

After awhile things eventually turned out to be better as I met Karen (ex-intern in my ex company) and found out that she will be in the same programme as me. I went over to say Hi and she introduced me to some of her friends (Jackqie, Behonce, Audrey, Denise, Paul, Darren...) Lucky me! :) Yes, They are a bunch of helpful peeps! During lunch break, other new students went along with the campus tour but I didn't. Haha... cos of HUNGER! So, we sat down and started talking while having lunch. These new friends actually made me feel better in this whole new environment.

I'll cut it short... We went back to the Orientation again, got our Student ID and timetable so time to say bye bye cos I didn't want to be stucked there for another 2 hrs' Team Building. It's BORING and I'm sleepy! Know why I say my new friends are helpful?! Before I left, Karen came over and asked "Hey, how are you going home?" I told her I'll be taking the public transport. So, she told me to wait for Jackqie to come first cos she and Darren are familiar with it so maybe all of us can go home together. See, Darren and Jackqie told me which exact bus to take, where it will stop and bla bla bla... It really made travelling to college by public transport a lil easier for me. So, the day ended well, discard the morning session!

Haha... all of us skip the next day Orientation after feeling bit tortured to sit there for hours listening to talks. I don't want to wake up so early too! =)

Stay tune... more bitching stories are on their way! Mwahhh... xoxo!

UPDATE::I just dun bloody understand what's the computer system for in such a college!! So not efficient! What kinda top college you are?! *Name of the College*

6 comments:

KY said...

burn burn burn! :P

Rachying said...

It was almost there! :p mayb monday after my dad pass me the receipt (peice of shit!)

Jacqkie Rowena said...

hahahahaha. okay, i see you excluded "specific names" and inserted a bunch of cool people's names instead *cough-us-cough*. hahaha. anyway, if you do quit this college remember other colleges would probably have their problems as well. geez, i don't know why i'm so defensive of that "wisdom.integrity.and intelligence." place :P

Rachying said...

jacqkie!: lol... I don't want to be sued for defamation!! Babe, don't worry... i'm not leaving anymore, will continue it to d end with you guys cos i dun want more probs! =) mwaaahhh!

Dabido said...

Ah, good old days at University Campus. Glad I switched to correspondance a long time ago. Only have to go there for stupid exams and never ahve to worry about attendance or classes or stupid orientation! :-)

Rachying said...

Dab: I didnt want to go but some of my frens encouraged me to... meeting new frens is the only fun part! gossip & bitching session! =)