Monday, June 9, 2008

It's My L.U.C.K.Y Day!

Over the weekend, I have so much thoughts running through my mind lately...
I hate the fact that I'm too free, got nothing else better to do... That's when all the thoughts come! Too much until I started questioning myself, have doubts on my own capabilities and decision. I hate to make decision cos I'm afraid that it might go wrong and it may not turn out in the way I wanted it to be.
If you do read this blog, you will know that I'm beginning my studies by end of July...
After 2 years, where will I be? Kick start my career in an agency / company and achieve what I want in life? or just go on like everybody else like "You will have to work for the rest of your life".

Well, long way to go... I dun wanna think about it anymore now because until the end of today, I'm still a happy and lucky girl cos I know there I will always have people who really cares for me.

  1. Mummy msged me and give me the support and encourage me... Thanks, Mummy!
  2. Received a call from my very close + good buddy who came all the way from Singapore to look for me during lunch, chit-chat a lil.
  3. After lunch, another friend of mine heard that I'm sad earlier, he sent me an "Ice-Cream Day" e-greeting card to cheer me up!!
  4. Then, it is another surprise call from my lovely cousin came down from Genting to see me and we had a fabulous dinner!
  5. Before I got yo reach home, I got a call from my group of babis to go yam cha at William's.
Don't you feel that I'm very lucky today?! I'm so glad that I always have these people around me, especially mummy!! I love all of them and of course others who really gave me the support when I in need of it! I appreciate all of you! It is very hard for me to express it in words but deep down my heart "I really love you all!"

2 comments:

Dabido said...

Some days if you're unsure where to go, just kick open a few doors and go where you think you want to go. You can always open a different door later, and a degree in anything will often open more doors than no qualifications at all.
In two years, you might be anywhere doing anything.
Take it from a guy who was abandoned on the streets of Sydney when he was 19y/o with nothing more than the clothes on his back. Now I pull a 6 figure income.
Now, get some rest. You'll need it for the exciting rest of your life. :-)

Rachying said...

Dab: Thank you! =) I will get my rest after July 4th after that kick start my studies! I will remember wat you said.